Tuesday, June 20, 2023

SNS Peanuts Card Sketch #244


Sketch n Scrap has the best card and one page layout sketches. Check out their blog or Facebook page to find them. I created a fun Peanuts characters card using sketch #244.


I did some cleaning in the Command Center and came across these stamps that were gifted to me by Rubber Paws (read more about her HERE). I completely forgot about them.




I stamped and fussy cut a bunch of characters and used a variety of markers to color them. I also used a background stamp to create a tone on tone effect on the yellow cardstock base using Buttercup ink from CTMH.

Watch me put it together:

If you're not already, hit the subscribe button and the notification bell to be notified for all future posts. I post at least two videos a week and one is always scrapbooking and the other is whatever it is I'm creating in the Command Center.

Be sure to join the Sketch n Scrap monthly challenges and also check often for other fun challenges!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!