Thursday, June 15, 2023

SNS Layout Sketch #275


Oh I had so much fun with this layout sketch! Do you use sketches as a starting point? Sketch n Scrap has great sketches for one page layouts as well as cards. Be sure to click over to their blog and/or FaceBook page to see more.


I had these two photos of my hubby & I from our 35th anniversary in 2021. I decided to use Navy as the main color scheme. The coloring is so off from these photos of the layout that you can barely tell that the two cardstocks are a dark Navy Blue and the main center cardstock is actually White.

I really love how I added a line of embellishments for a really long embellishment cluster. I used stickers, die cuts and some gold ink to show it off.

Here's the layout:

More photos & a close up:


The process video shows how I put it together from gutting the base page, lining up the layers and even a tip for creating clusters.

I used “It’s All Good” collection from Dear Lizzie. It's an oldie but definitely a goodie. The sketch shows a title over the photos which I decided not to add but I'm second guessing my decision. I may go back later to add one but for now the layout is finished.

Products Used:
It's All Good paper pad, 3D stickers, stickers and die cuts from Dear Lizzie
Cardstock from CutCardStock
Stamp set from CTMH
Gold Metallic Ink Pad from my stash
Gold Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders

Give this sketch a try and link it on the Sketch n Scrap blog or FB page. I'd love to see what you come up with!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Dorlene! Love the embellishment cluster and the fun papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!