Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Playing in the Command Center

As you know, I had surgery on my right hand. I cannot use it for another three weeks - at least, but I'm going nuts not being able to be creative. So...I decided to pull out some supplies and just play.

I had a lot of fun, created a video and encouraged you to challenge yourself to use your non-dominate hand to just add color to paper. 

Here is a photo of some of the sheets. I don't know what I'm going to do with these, but I'm sure you'll see them soon! I did stamp the leaves and "thankful" for a card I'm hoping to make. 

Check out the video here:

The stamps that I used & created can be found here: Bloom Arts



I used a large variety of ink pads from Stampin Up, Close To My Heart, Fun Stampers Journey (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!