Monday, November 1, 2021

LTCCB; November Challenge


November's here and it's time for another challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. The challenge theme is...Anything Goes. Click over to the challenge blog, get inspired by the DT projects and link your own project!

I made this fun card inspired by my monthly card kit and knew I needed to share it here.

This is called a floating card and it's so easy to make. I have a confession...the "acetate" needed for this card was a cut down face shield!

The small print is actually a photo of another project that I made. I ordered these super small sized photos to add to cards. Pretty neat, huh?

Now it's your turn, create something...anything...and link it to the LTCCB before the end of the month.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!