Monday, October 11, 2021

BBTB2; Patterned Paper


Hi there! There's a new challenge on the Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2) Cricut challenge blog today. The challenge theme is...patterned paper. Now, this can be any paper project just be sure to use patterned paper on it.

Here's my project:
I used three different patterned papers for this sweet layout featuring my youngest granddaughter and our family dog, Gracie.

All of the circles were cut using Basic Shapes and I welded the title to the smaller circle. Both paws and the dog were also cut with the Cricut. The dog is from the Paper Pups set.

I did create a process video for creating the circles. Check it out here:

Be sure to create something using patterned paper and link it to the BBTB2 blog.
 

4 comments:

  1. Dorlene,
    Your videos are great. thank you so much for all those instructions! I have pinned it.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, photo & theme. My 2 dogs say woof woof.
    Melissa BBTB2 Deisgn Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout and design. What a beautiful grand daughter and puppy. The papers and embellishments are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers of patterns and your granddaughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!