Friday, April 23, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #174

Oops! I almost forgot that it's Friday. That doesn't happen very often. It's been a week. But as I've said before, there's always something to be thankful for and here it is...

This week I'm thankful for my crafting hobby. I know that's a little vague, but it sure is a distraction, a stress reliever and enjoyable. We are going through a stressful time right now with DS1's health, but when I'm spending time in The Command Center, everything goes away. 

So thanks to all the paper, inks, paint, stamps and so many more goodies that keep my mind and hands occupied!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!