Friday, April 9, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #173


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! I've kept this Friday post going for 173 weeks. I know things are not always easy or good, but I love doing this to remind me that there is always something to be thankful for. Even if you don't leave a comment, I hope you are thinking about all the things you are thankful for as well.

This week, we had lots going on - Easter was Sunday and I'm so thankful that we are able to gather together and celebrate the season. My hardboiled eggs were horrible - first they were raw and then they were overcooked. I've been making hardboiled eggs since the beginning of time and have NEVER had that problem before. But they did their one job that day and after that, we just tossed them! They weren't even edible.

I'm also thankful for cousins that stopped by to watch the March Madness final game with hubby and sons. They can be a lot, but also a lot of fun. Speaking of sports, I'm also thankful for the start of MLB. Spring is officially here when baseball season starts!

Thankful for the second dosage of the COVID-19 vaccination and especially because I did not have a bad reaction. I am now vaccinated!

Thankful that I'm getting responses to my Monthly Card Kit and Live Event that kicked off this month. Although, the responses are coming in slowly, they are coming in. I'm getting closer to my goal audience/participants. You can get more information about that HERE.

I'm thankful that our flowers are blooming and so far, the plants I planted last week are still alive and growing!

Here are some photos of my week:





How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, I'd love to read all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!