Saturday, February 22, 2020

IG and YT; Are You Following Me?

Did you know I have a YouTube channel?  Do you know I have an IG account? If you’re not following me, I gotta ask...why not?

I post most things here but sometimes it’s easier to just post a photo on IG.

My user names:
IG @3sons_and_astar
YT https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChAySRm49g2BP1ky4PpON2w

I really need to record more videos to get better but hey, I’m having fun!

I posted this Junk Journal piece the other day on IG:


Isn’t it great! I bought the sentiment at Tuesday Morning and the floral stamps are from Altenew. Free but you pay s/h. The base is from another Junk Journal page that I scanned & copied. I love to do that with prints. Most times I make stickers out of my own artwork.

Be sure to check out my other social media accounts and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!