Thursday, August 1, 2019

Creative With Stamps; August Challenge

The Creative With Stamps August challenge is...




I went with the masculine choice and made this baseball card. The stamp set is from Graphic 45 and coordinates with their sports line.




The birthday sentiment/circle is from Fun Stamper Journey and was popped up with some foam tape. The stars were an afterthought because I though it needed a little something more. I also added a little bit of green stamping to add some color.

Be sure to click over to the Creative With Stamps challenge blog and link up your dad/masculine card. Be inspired by the other DT members!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the monochromatic (almost) look of it. Someone will be made up to receive this.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!