Tuesday, May 21, 2019

More Cricut Fun

I love my Cricut! It's great for those big projects but also the little ones. We have a sports themed bathroom and I couldn't find a soap dispenser that I wanted for it. I painted a mason jar and added a pump but the lid rusted...it was weird. So, tossed that.

Then my DIL found a plain clear plastic inexpensive dispenser that I decorated with baseball laces.

Nothing fancy, but perfect for our sports themed bathroom!

It took a little bit of time to change the curve in Design Space, but other than that...simple!

What have you created with your Cricut today?


Cartridge Used:
Sports Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!