Friday, April 26, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #84

Happy Thankful Friday! I had the entire week off with a combination of holiday and vacation days. So you know I’m thankful for time off work!

If you read my earlier post, you also know that hubby, daughter and I were in Disneyland and CA Adventures for three days this week.

It doesn’t get much better than that. This was hubby and my first time at CA Adventures. We loved it! In fact, probably wouldn’t be mad if I ever went to Disneyland again. I mean, it’s fun and magical and all that, but...so crowded and expensive! Plus, I’m getting too old for all that non stop walking, LOL!

Now it’s your turn...what are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!