Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Flip Through; Layouts Done at the Crop


What Happens at the Crop Stays at the Crop

We had so much fun at the weekend crop that Memories in the Making in Lodi, CA hosted. The place was fabulous - lots of great stuff in the store; the people were fabulous - very friendly, positive and fun; and the location was great too - hello Starbucks right across the street!

We stayed at a hotel and made it a full scrapbooking weekend! I got a lot done, in fact at the end of the first day, I scrapped all the photos that I brought. Luckily there's a Walgreens across the street as well, so I was able to get more photos to scrapbook for Sunday. We're definitely going back there for more scrapbooking!

Here's a quick flip through of the finished layouts:

I still need to add some journaling and a title on a few of them, but they are "mostly" complete.

Have a great week!

I used the Let’s Go kit from Photo Play for the Seattle layouts. I bought this kit at the Expo last month.

We also received a double layout kit with all the pieces precut and ready to assemble. I didn't complete it at the crop, but I took photos of the completed layouts for future reference.

The video shows a St. Patrick’s Day Authentique paperline that we also received. It’s so beautiful and I can't wait to use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!