Friday, November 9, 2018

Pocket Page & QQ

Hi there, today I'm sharing a different type of layout but a much needed one especially when you’re a pack rat like me. I created a pocket so I can put in the maps, tickets, brochures, receipts and miscellaneous photos that I collected during my trip to San Antonio.

I used the Secret Garden paper collection from Quick Quotes since I used this collection for my other San Antonio layouts. I used three pattern papers for this layout.

Here's a snapshot of the finished layout:

The details:
Cut the patterned paper for the pocket at 6.5” and adhere it to the bottom sheet after inking all edges with Lipstick PowderPuff Chalk Ink. The base page was inked with Deep Sea PowderPuff Chalk Ink.

Cut a 2" strip of patterned paper to top the pocket. Use a scalloped border punch for added interest and Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalk Ink around the edges.

Add photo, die cut and journaling card to the pocket front;
and add two fishtail banners to the top right corner.
Place memorabilia into the pocket and done.
I also added some interest to one of the shopping bags by punching a half circle in the center and backed it with a piece of coordinating patterned paper.  This bag holds receipts, business cards and extra photos that didn't make it on a layout.

Click on over to the Quick Quotes blog for more inspiration.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Secret Garden Paper Collection
PowderPuff Chalk Inks Used:  Deep SeaTropical Punch and Lipstick

Other Products Used:
Cricut and the Ole cartridge
Black pen
Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!