Thursday, November 29, 2018

Anniversary Card

Hi there, I'm sharing a card I made using the Autumn Brillance paper collection from Quick Quotes. My 32 year wedding anniversary is today so I decided to make a card for hubby.


This was a quick card to make since I really wanted to showcase the beautiful paper. I started by cutting a 4x5 1/4 piece from AU100 of the Autumn Brillance paper collection. I inked all four edges with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Ink.

The first thing I did was create two faux “Polaroid” frames using some cardstock scraps and a square punch. Both frames were inked with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalk Ink. Then I wrapped natural twine around the card base and tied a triple loop bow. I placed the leaf die cut under the bow and added a tiny punched heart to one of the frames.

I was going to stop there, but decided to stamp “Love You” multiple times in the top left corner. I used Kokomo for this too!

That's it! I believe in beautiful and easy!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Autumn Brillance Paper Collection
PowderPuff Chalk Ink Used:  Kokomo

Other Products Used:
Cardstock
Twine
Die Cut Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!