Sunday, September 10, 2017

Final Post ICADs 2017 - Week Nine

This is it! I made it! The final cards for the ICAD 2017 Challenge!
This week's prompts:
I decided to use digi stamps for all the seasons this week.  Here are the cards:

Top Left: I created a masterboard and adhered the index card before adding the poppies.
Top Right: The background is part of my brush off/under paper. I had to lighten it a bit before adding the flowers.
Bottom Left: This background was made with shaving cream & re-inkers.
Bottom Right: The background is a copy of a previous piece.


All flowers are from Bloom Art Stamps (Flower of the Month digi stamps) and were water colored and fussy cut before adhering to the backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!