Saturday, October 29, 2016

It's Frightful - It's Delightful!

As if I don't have a trillion other projects going on, I decided to make a candy bouquet for my son's Halloween Party.  The winner of the Best Costume Contest will take home this FRIGHTFUL and DELIGHTFUL treat.
Before we go any further, my son is 28 years old so even though it's an adult party, everyone still loves candy!  LOL
I used the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge for all the decorations/embellishments. It was hard figuring out which cut to use.  They are all so cute!



TIP:  Use a piece of Styrofoam to hold all the skewers.
I'm entering this in the Fantabulous Cricuit Challenge Blog.  Click HERE to go to the blog site and look through all the fantabulous projects.  If there's still time, join a challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so fun!! You're right, everyone does love candy, and I'm sure your son loved this awesome project! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! What a fabulous treat for your son's party!! I'd love to go home with this!! The little monster on top is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! Everyone does love candy, and I'm sure your son loved it too! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!