Sunday, October 2, 2016

From Me to You

Fall has arrived and the holidays are just around the corner.  From this point forward, all my spare time will be making items for the upcoming holiday boutiques and gift items needed this time of the year.  This past weekend, we took a drive to San Jose and I cut out 24 paper mugs for our booth.  No use in wasting valuable time as the passenger on a road trip.  LOL

Saturday was a full day as we picked up vacation home keys, visited my mother-in-law, enjoyed our friend Larry's band performance and then the unexpected group dinner/drinks and night of dancing and laughing.  We had so much fun!  It's so great to see long time friends and family.

Saturday was also World Card Making Day.  I can't believe I didn't make one card!  I promoted on Facebook that I would send a handmade card to the first 10 people to comment and I'd like to offer the same deal here.  So, if you'd like a handmade card from me to you, please leave a comment and then send me an email with your home address.  Email me at doorknocker3@yahoo.com

One of the photos from my photo selfie session.  Why do the best pictures always have to take place in the restroom?  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!