Saturday, April 30, 2016

Scrapbooking Retreat

Woo Hoo!  My daughter and I are going to a Scrapbooking Retreat this weekend.  We'll be there from Friday afternoon to Monday mid-morning.


No cooking, no cleaning and all day and night scrapbooking (or whatever) is a dream come true!  We're heading out to Silver Spur Campgrounds in Tuolumne CA.  Going to them thar mountains!  I love it up there since my grandparents, uncles and aunts lived in the area when we were growing up.  Such a treat from the city and even the valley, where we live now.


We're all packed and ready to GO!


I'll post photos when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!