Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Craft Fairs, Holiday Boutiques and other fun shopping events, oh my!

I've been working on boutique items for the past couple of weeks.  Being holed up at home for a few weeks gave me some extra time, but unfortunately I couldn't work as much as I wanted in the Command Center.  Our stock is not going to be as large as usual this year...but that's ok.

I'll post individual items soon, but for now, here's a sneak peek into my inventory box....


Our first sale is at Tracy High School on December 5th.  This is one of our favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi! I hear you on craft shows and such! I have one this weekend, I sell hair clips and somehow I just don't have enough time in my days! Look forward to working with you on the Lila Grey team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your craft shows!! It looks like you have an awesome assortment of goodies!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!