Thursday, November 19, 2015

I'm Behind in My Scrapbooking

I know that's a statement most scrapbookers say, but that has never been my thing.  I'm always up-to-date with my scrapbooking.  But seriously, I'm behind!  I realized last night that I still have not completed my 50th birthday party pictures from last December and so on...

I'm a year behind!  I need a scrapbooking weekend!  I've been really busy working on DT submissions, some blog/website challenges and now with Christmas boutique items.  I need to start just scrapbooking again!

I bought a new album the other day so I placed the pages and empty sleeves in the 3-ring binder (soon to become my fav!).  I finished a few pocket pages of Christmas 2014.

Here are a few photos of Christmas Eve with the in-laws.  This is the first time we got together in two years.  Not everyone showed up since my niece offerred her home at the last minute, but there were plenty of the family members there.




Don't you love that scrap paper tree?

I have found that the key to creating pocket pages is organizing my embellishments.  Put them in a tray helps so much!  I separated the embellies by color schemes (blue/silver, red/green, vintage, etc.). I have participated in so many swaps for many years, it's nice to finally use my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Your pages look so fabulous!! I just adore the little scrap paper tree!! So cute!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!