Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beautiful Baby

Today Carly and I attended a baby shower for our good friend.  She's having a girl.  Awhile back I bought a beautiful dream catcher at a holiday boutique.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it and then was caught up in the gift opening and forgot to take a photos when she unwrapped it.

I had fun wrapping the gift box.  I used a plain kraft box, gold and pink tulle and sewed pink and gold circles to create a string of circles.

Here's the photo of the box:

The card was made this morning following the sketch on this challenge blog.  Here's a closer shot of the card:



I love the card and color combination.

Here are some photos of the gift bag that Carly gave her.  I love the embellishment that we put on it.  Under the rolled roses is a "messy bow".  


A messy bow is gathering scraps of ribbon together and then layering them together - messy.  It's a great way to use up ribbon scraps.  With the addition of the rolled roses, it makes a beautiful impact.  I love it!



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous gift set this is!! I love the bag and card!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!