Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Using Scraps Only

When it rains, it's great time in the craft room plus Carly hangs out with me more.  During the Pajama Party someone mentioned they had enough scraps to wallpaper a room and it got me thinking...hey, so do I!  I had this old canvas with a slit that I was going to toss out but changed my mind.  So I grabbed the ziploc baggies that hold my green and pink scraps.  I used my Cricut to cut out the swirls to make 3D flowers (about 80 of them) and this is what I came up with.  It's hanging in my cubicle at work.


I absolutely love it!  I'm not sure why I put the random circle in the left hand corner, but I guess it adds some quirkiness that I love.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a LOT of flowers to make!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! How long did those flowers take you?!?! I ehhem..started a paper rossett wreath at Chirstmas..HAHHAHAH....maybe in the year 2020 LOL..this is just great! I am sure it lit up whereever you put it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!