Friday, April 20, 2012

Lucky!

March 1st and the first day to celebrate the green and lucky month!  Here's why I'm lucky today...

1.  All six of my family members are healthy!
2.  My nephew, Robert has been accepted with a full ride at two different colleges for his doctorate!
3.  I have a job and a boss that I love!
4.  Just got paid!  Bank accounts are full (ask me again tomorrow)
5.  I'm blessed with a newly retired sister that's willing to help out when we need her!
6.  My parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this month!
7.  It's raining and it's so needed!
8.  Baby girl, Gracie slept all night!
9.  I have a lunch date with fun coworkers!
10.  Another season of American Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!