Thursday, October 1, 2026

Succulent Pumpkins


Next to Christmas, Halloween/fall is when we do the most crafts. This project is definitely one of my favorites!


The Succulent Swap group in town hosts a succulent pumpkin event every year and we're all about it! We bring our own pumpkins and anything else that we want to use for ourselves and/or to share. Zero fee!

This year I brought a charBOOterie to share too. 

I call this a Paper Pad Party since all the elements for the page came from the paper pad. Now of course that does not include any colored cardstock (how I found this perfect shade of blue, I do not know!!), and enamel dots.


The layout was pretty simple and I knew I was using the new paper pad I purchased last year. The colors matched perfectly!



I love how the layout turned out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!