Monday, August 17, 2026

50th Anniversary Flip Card

One of the nicest things about Cricut Design Space is that there are so many great projects that are on there. I searched for a 50th anniversary card and found one I wanted to make.  The card was created by Theresa Donnelly originally but I made some changes.



Perfect. I cut all the elements and then couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fold it. It took quite some time to figure it out but eventually I did.


This is why I decided to film it. If you decide to make one, see below for the DS file and watch the YouTube process video to help you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!