Sunday, September 1, 2024

LTCCB; Birthday Girl


Hey there! It's September 1st and time for another six week challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB)! This time, I'm working with a digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps. Oh boy, talk about cute digi stamps! I had so much fun with this image and made multiple cards in multiple colors and sizes.

Be sure to check out the shop in Etsy to see this Birthday Girl digi stamp and so many others.

I used some painty papers and random scraps from my junk journaling stash to make this unique and fun birthday card. Alcohol markers were used to color her in.


I even tried using gray markers for a "black & white" vintage feel. I love the contrast between the gray image & the bright painty paper background. What do you think?


Be sure to link your crafty project at the LTCCB site. Remember, this can be ANY crafty project. We want to see them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!