Monday, September 9, 2019

Using My Scraps; Layout

Hi there,
I'm working diligently on party decorations for two upcoming parties that we are hosting but cannot forget to work on some scrapbooking layouts as well. I've joined a couple of scrapbooking FB groups and boy oh boy those members keep me inspired.

This is the latest layout that I made using scraps from a Christmas scrapbooking kit. Leave nothing behind!

I used a circle punch to punch out all these circles for this layout.

I also added some stickers and some pen doodles on a few of them. This was a very simple layout. I'll post the right side of this two pager once it's complete.

I'm almost done with 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!