Monday, April 9, 2018

QQ April Project; Scrapbooking

Hey there, I'm here to show off a layout I did showcasing our trip to Santa Cruz. Can you believe we didn't even go to the beach?! We went for a concert and my daughter-in-law had to go to Pizza My Heart for dinner. Which was totally worth it!

I used FIVE different patterned papers from the Navigator collection from Quick Quotes for this layout. Using paper collections is great for mixing and matching patterned papers - no need for guessing, the collection does all the work for you! I also used Tropical Punch, Bermuda, and Deep Sea PowderPuff Chalk Inks with this layout. I used them to edge papers and punched elements and also for the stamped title.

I hope you can also tell that I made a shaker element on the bottom right. I used some tiny beads and  sand from my stash and punched elements from the Navigator Quotes and Phrases sheet.

Here's a close up of the shaker box:

And the stamped title:
I adhered the flags with the same foam tape as the shaker card to balance the page thickness throughout the layout.

With the exception of the white cardstock I used to mat the photos and stamp the title, all paper products are from Quick Quotes.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Navigator Paper Collection
PowderPuff Chalk Inks Used: Tropical Punch, Bermuda, Deep Sea






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!