Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WOYWW #402

Happy Wednesday!  Head on over to Stamping Ground to visit other deskers & read more about our Wednesday ritual.
My daughter, Carly and I have decided to re-do the Command Center.  Well, actually, we are going to re-fit the closet in the Command Center.  DH and I went to Lowe's and purchased a closet shelving kit and DS1 is going to help me install the shelves.  I'm so excited except for the part that we have to empty out the closet first.


I know you've seen photos of the Command Center before, but here are some before pictures for historical reference.  HA HA HA


And now the room itself:

Carly's Side

View when you enter


My side
The hope is that by organizing the closet space, we can find room to store items that are now being stored on top of our workspaces and/or the floor.  Basically prevent a fire hazard!


We're debating on keeping the one door attached.  This door is the one that holds our homemade chalkboard.  We're leaning towards YES, KEEP IT, but I think it'll depend on how deep the shelves are, etc.
STAYED TUNED...

13 comments:

  1. A chalk board is useful if you are using it to write down some rough ideas for future crafty projects.
    Happy woyww Jill #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene.Good luck on your re-organizing of your space. My experience is after you re-organize, you will not be able to find anything, because it isn't where you are used to finding it. In fact you may never find it again! LOL Just saying....
    #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dorlene, I think we crafters spend as much time organising as we do crafting! Look forward to the 'after' pics! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what a lot of stuff, good luck with the reorg. BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved command center! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #40

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the room. In the past 12 months I have cleaned out literally and have empty shelves. As I am just, yea just under 5 foot I cannot reach the top shelves and I now have no "i might need this later" items formerly stored up there.
    Monica #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great craft room! Have fun with the organising. If you're anything like me you'll find lots of stuff you didn't realise or forgot you had.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #38

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, re-doing the closet sounds like a big project, but will be so nice when it's finished. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a room after my own heart! I would love to have a nosey in their Lol! thanks for the visit to mine and happy belated WOYWW, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember those days of clutter... hmmm, I still have some. But I cleaned my closet and took a huge load of magazines and more to our local thrift store. Unfortunately the closet is full again from the stuff that was on my floor but it is a bit more organized. Good luck with your organizing! Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a great rest of the week!
    Carol N #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a busy place! Look forward to seeing how you organize. Door? No Door? Hmmm decisions. Creative Blessings! Kelly #46

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's some task you have before you... good luck decluttering! Have a great weekend dear, hug from foggy HOlland. Marit #32

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!