Saturday, November 12, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags; DAY EIGHT

Loving this challenge of mine!  I hope you have been visiting and commenting every day.  At the end of the 12 day series, I'll gather all the comments and select one person to win all 12 tags!  Woo Hoo!

I did something a little different with Day Eight.  I used the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge and cut out snowglobes.  These are four inches using the "tag" key.  I love these little guys!  I trimmed some scrap white cardstock and inked the edges.  I then fussy cut the snowmen from a piece of scrap patterned paper.

There's a piece of snowy patterned paper in the background and some vellum to top it off.

I added the paper bows as an afterthought.  I love the addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!