Friday, May 27, 2016

Celebrating You

I posted this card earlier, but I'm entering it in the May mixed media card challenge on the Happy Little Stampers challenge site so I wanted to talk a little more about it.

The watercolored background was done by swiping the leftovers from another project.  Then I used the new stamps from Lila Grey (designed by me) for all the additional marks.  Love it!!

Once that was done, I added some glitter washi tape and a couple more coordinating color tapes, sequins, stamped the sentiment, and viola!


Happy Little StampersHERE


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so artistic and gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab .... love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!