Saturday, January 2, 2016

Celebrity Fun

I posted these photos earlier, but I finally had the chance to do some scrapbooking.  These are my favorite photos of the year especially because they turned out so horrible.  LOL. They are blurry and neither of us look good in them, but you can tell we're having a great time.  Ok, I admit.  We did have some adult beverages (probably a lot of adult beverages) before taking these, but it was still hilarious trying to take selfies.  Neither Kenny or I are pros - shoot we're not even amateurs when it comes to taking selfies.

Anyhow, I am entering this layout in the My Creative Sketches December challenge.  Go to their challenge site by clicking HERE.

The layout:

Supplies used:  Patterned paper is by Crate Paper.  The HEllo Love line.  I just purchased these papers in San Diego this week and the ephemera pieces set.  The vintage lady in the left hand corner is cut from the Suburbia Cricut Cartridge.  

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the pictures!! It does look like you're having a great time!! The design is fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I LOVE this page! What a great way to capture the emotion of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Fun Layout! Thanks for Playing at My Creative sketches,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And such a great layout. So loving really "seeing" you. Hope you have a wonderful and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!