Sunday, July 20, 2014

While You Were in the Hospital...

So those of you who know me, know that my oldest son, Tony has surgery every three months.  We head over th UCSF in San Francisco.  Mostly we spend the entire day (usually at least six hours or more) just waiting in the hospital lobby.  When he was having surgery in December, my sister Caroline and I decided we were going to go to the mall and shop during the three hour surgery.  That started the whole "Let's Explore SF" adventures.  Derek, Carly and I went to Japantown one time and this particular time, Caroline and I went to the Presidio.  We took these great photos of the Golden Gate Bridge and just started taking selfies.  It was so funny.  I'm not even sure why...

Even though this is not exactly your routine beach scene, I thought it still could count as a Beach challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge site.

Here's my layout:


I used the Artbooking cartridge for the title "Explore" and the "On This Day" quote.  I used the Life's A Beach cartridge for the pelican and seagulls.

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I like the little pelican I love that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!!!
    Thank you for joining FCC “Fun in the sun” challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!