Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Journals, Journals and More Journals!

I'm pretty sure I told you I was on a creative mission these last few weeks.  I have to go back to work tomorrow after two weeks off.  I'm both happy and sad.  Sad because I actually have to get up early and get dressed and leave my house but sad because it's so nice laying around doing nothing.

One of my friends asked me to make some journals for her.  She plans on having her children write something they're grateful for each day.  I love that idea and plan on doing that myself.  Starting today...the first day of 2013!

I had some journals already made but made five more in the past two days.  Here's some photos:
I didn't feel like taking one photo of each journal so I tried taking a group shot.  Of course I couldn't get all of them in one shot.  I used a lot of "candy" that I have acquired over the years.  I love making these journals!  They make such great gifts for all ages and both male and female. 



5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!!! I need to do a gratitude journal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to make all of these! I love how they are all so different, especially the "hey dude"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great gifts. Great way to,use up all that card/page candy that accumulates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic project and every single one of these is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how each of these are so different making it easy to personalize for each child! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!