Friday, May 24, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #319


Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! My daughter and I have been organizing the closet in the Command Center and it's been a lot. The good thing is that we're taking our time. Is it a good thing? I don't know. LOL

This week I'm thankful for the amount of crafting supplies and materials that we have. There is definitely no shortage of them in our craft room. Many of these supplies were purchased but a lot were gifted. With that in mind, I'm planning on gifting a lot of these supplies.

That is another thing to be thankful for...crafters love to share their goodies. There's always a Trash/Treasure pile when you go to crops & other events and this is a perfect time to share.

Here is a little before & after of the right side of the closet. I should have took better before photos because it was so messy and unorganized! Things were basically just thrown in there especially at the bottom.


Yes, we pulled everything out!


Most things went back to where they were, but now the papers are in order, one less paper holder on the bottom and items were bagged or placed in containers.

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!