Sunday, May 26, 2024

Just Keep Swimming Layout


You know I don't normally create one photo scrapbook layouts but this one was the only single photo and my granddaughter looks so cute I didn't want to add it to a Month In Review layout.


The theme for that year's recital was Disney and her costume is Finding Nemo. I didn't have any Nemo embellishments so I went searching in Cricut Design Space and found a clown fish and whatever type of fish Dory is.



I think they are so cute and worked out perfectly for this layout! I decided to use "Just Keep Swimming" as the layout title. As you can see, I used letter stickers for part and used my Cricut to create a ombre layered word.

Check out the YouTube video to see how I created this layered title and how easy it is to create your own.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!