Wednesday, May 8, 2024

National Scrapbook Day Flip Through


Did you get a chance to scrapbook on National Scrapbooking Day? I did and I finished so many layouts. Here are some photos but be sure to watch the flip through on YouTube. 

Not only a flip through but how I completed them once I got home!

This layout, I cut and added strips of paper from the paper pad called Hopscotch from Colorbot Ichose for this event. The embellishments were cut from the Cricut and from a pennant die bought from CTMH. This spread has 10 pictures!


This two page spread also has 10 photos. All cuts are from the Cricut and the quote on the right page is Print/Cut. The two red sheets are 7x12” and there’s a 1.5” strip on the top of each side. The white photo mats are 6x8”.


The teal paper on the left side was trimmed to 11” square. The marathon paper is from Stampingstation and I trimmed it so I could use it for another time. The teal paper on the right was adhered and then I used a pencil to mark where to trim it. This layout spread holds 16 photos!

Watch the video here:

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see all the upcoming videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!