Thursday, May 30, 2024

Let's Get Messy May Final Project


I hope you had a chance to get messy this May. I know I did and I completed five spreads in my Junk Journal! I hope to continue creating in there on a regular basis.

This is the last project for this Let's Get Messy series and it may be my favorite. I love all the different products I used to create lots of dimension on these quirky flowers.


Joy and pain is like sunshine and rain. One of my favorite song lyrics and I wanted to include it on this spread. Life is joy and pain - it’s so true!


Products Used:  watercolor paints, Ranger crayons, chalk pencils, black and white paint pens, markers and a regular pencil.

The aftermath!


Be sure to check back and watch the other process videos and posts if you missed any of these.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!