Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Birthday Bash Challenge #4; Sketch n Scrap


Sketch n Scrap is celebrating its birthday this May with lots of challenges, sketches and sketches with twists! I got to chose the layout sketch with a twist for this challenge. 

Here's the sketch:

And the twist:  MONOCHROMATIC

Here's my layout:

I started by searching for yellow patterned papers. I need to find different sized patterns so it was easier on the eyes. Next, I used the Cricut to cut a 10.75" circle with one patterned paper and a 2.5" strip of another. I only had three photos of the girls dying eggs so I included a 3x4 card for the fourth "photo".

Some Easter stickers, cute title, yellow ink & splatter make this layout super cute and actually pretty easy to put together.

Be sure to join the BIRTHDAY fun at the Sketch n Scrap challenge site either on their blog or Facebook page. There are lots of older sketches but with twists! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!