Thursday, May 23, 2024

Let’s Get Messy May; Episode 4


Is May already halfway done? Time flies! It’s Thursday and it’s May so it’s time for another project in my Junk Journal!

The first three journal spreads involved flowers/leaves so I figured why not continue that.


I basically colored in this black/white piece of paper which covered a ream of copy paper. I grab it every time we open one in my office! Once the coloring was complete, I added marks, paper pieces and tried to make it into something I liked.

That beautiful tile looking piece on the top left was from a cardboard packaging for hand soap. My  mom bought a set from Costco and the packaging was so beautiful! I had to make copies of them (you may see these later) and also, tried to remove the top layer on the actual box.


I used Pinterest for quotes and found this one to be perfect for my life right now. I used a white pen and my own handwriting for this one.


Be sure to watch the YouTube process video and come back next Thursday for the final junk journal spread of this Let's Get Messy May series.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!