Saturday, May 11, 2024

Birthday Witch Cake Topper

For those of you that love Halloween throughout the year, you'll appreciate this cake topper I made for my daughter's friend. She is one of those people and I love her for it!


I designed this cake topper with one title in mind, but then changed it at the end. Both ways, it's adorable! You can find the file in Cricut Design Space. I added lots of foam adhesive between the layers, a wobbler on the witch and used clear transparency for the two bats that are floating outside the circle. (the transparency is sandwiched between two bats)


I love all the extra details that make this such a fun cake topper! Look at all that dimension!



Note that the purple glitter paper is the type that is embedded into the paper. There will not be any loose glitter on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!