Sunday, May 5, 2024

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo


This is a simple way to dress up a bottle for Cinco de Mayo. I used the Lemons & Limes E140 cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables for the fruit and lots of shades of yellow and green paper scraps!


The bottle tag is available on Cricut Design Space but can easily be made by punching a circle in a rectangle. I used red to make the fruit really stand out! 

As always, I stacked the layers to make sure the placement is correct before adding adhesive.


I used a sand stamp from a ocean stamp set that I have to add some texture to the lemon and lime with Versamark ink so it would blend in. What a difference that makes to the flat paper!


The complete lemon and lime were adhered using liquid adhesive and the sliced lime was adhered with foam adhesive.  


Watch the process video to see all the details! There is stamping, scoring, marking and other cool things going on to make this project so fun! All it needs is a little salt!


Salud!

Be sure to click over to the Printable Cuttable Creatables blog for lots of inspiration and use code 3SONS15 for 15% off your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!