Thursday, May 9, 2024

Let's Get Messy May Series; Episode 2


Are you getting messy? I am and I love it! There's something so freeing about just adding different products in a journal. If you don't have an art journal or junk journal of your own, I highly recommend getting one. Check out my previous posts for Junk Journal or even Mixed Media. I also have a Mixed Media playlist on YouTube.

Anyhow...as you know, I'm posting a new spread every Thursday in May and this is the second one. Be sure to go to my YouTube channel to see the process and hopefully get some tips or ideas for your own messy project!

Here's the spread:

The process video:


And more close ups and views:



Products Used:
Painty Paper Scraps
Ranger Crayons
Acrylic Paints
Green Lindy's Spray
Bold Tip White Posca Pen
Black Paint Pen
White Acrylic Gesso
Mod Podge

If you have any questions or comments, leave them here or on YouTube. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any future videos! Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!