Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WOYWW & The Command Center Unveiling

Happy Wednesday & Happy WOYWW!  If you follow my blog, you know the Command Center organization/re-do all started with the closet. There is definitely more to do, but for now, we are really happy with the openness, new shelves and future possibilities with our room.

So without further ado, here are some before & after shots:
BEFORE; CARLY'S SIDE
AFTER; CARLY'S SIDE

BEFORE
AFTER W/WALL SHELVES

BEFORE; MY SIDE
AFTER; MY SIDE

Ok, I know you're thinking the table tops don't look much different - I am trying to get a feel for which organizers I need close to me and which ones I don't.  I did get rid of a huge mess behind the Cricut and in the organizers themselves.
And the closet:
BEFORE; RIGHT SIDE
AFTER; RIGHT SIDE
BEFORE; LEFT SIDE
AFTER; LEFT SIDE
I can't believe with all the stuff we tossed/gave away, we still have a lot of supplies!  But I no longer feel like it's a safety hazard walking in here.  Give us time, you know we all get there, but right now (for the most part) there's a place for everything and we LOVE IT!
Now to put away our stash from the Expo & we're all good!

Click on over to STAMPING GROUND to peek or link to the latest WOYWW posts.  On Wednesdays many of us link a photo of our work areas and then peek into other rooms/desks of fellow crafters.  It's a great way to share projects, ideas, news, etc., with new found friends.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. I like the new organised version. It certainly looks as if everything is more accessible. Sarah #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nDorlene. Love the fact that as soon as you have tidied... you have bought new stash - great fun!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem with re-organizing is that you keep going to the old spot where you stored XXXXX. Sometimea the mind has a blank. it is looking very ready for creative activity. ONWARD.....
    Monica #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Dorlene, it looks brilliant. Now you just have to remember where you put everything,lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#8, XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW. You have been working hard. I have got rid of lots of stash in my craft room too, but still more to go. I have so much card/paper that never gets used, so going to donate to our local Brownies group. Ali x #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very useful craft room and so organised, love it. I know that I will have to get rid of some stuff but just can't get going with it. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some good organising going on in the epi centre. I think it's something we need to do on a weekly basis don't you. It won't happen though in this house haha.
    Thanks for dropping by
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you must be so excited to have more wiggle room to play in, it looks like it was totally worth the effort. :) ~Stacy #43

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all do it, prune and tidy but still we buy more stuff to take the place of what we got rid of.
    Good luck with your new tidy areas.
    Hugs, & thanks for visiting me.
    Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I think it all looks amazingly organised and inspiring and I wish I could play in there! :o) Annie C #16

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've got a great arty crafty space there and I'm loving your before and after photos - I really enjoy organising and try and always keep on top of it - possibly the control freak in me!! Sorry I'm so late getting round, but I'm just squeezing in before the next WOYWW!
    Diana #22 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!