Sunday, March 5, 2017

Another Successful Stamp & Scrapbook Expo



This weekend was our local Stamp & Scrapbook Expo and Crop.  This year my sister came with us (it's her birthday weekend) and I took one workshop. 

The class was Advanced Layering Background 2.  I took the first one last year and I really liked it.  Honestly, I've seen many videos and am already doing some of this type of stuff, but it's still nice to participate in a hands-on workshop & get tips and techniques from an expert.

We used the Ranger's Distress Ink Pads which I haven't played with before.  I can see why they are all the rage.  Plus the two cards we made are super cute!  I loved how the backgrounds look & am looking forward to playing more with my backgrounds.

Photos:
Selfie of me and Carly.

The (sort of) finished cards & free stamps and stencil from the workshop
My Expo Haul

I completed five single layouts and started six pocket pages/layouts.
Successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!