Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WOYWW #405

Happy Wednesday!
We're in the final stages of the Command Center re-do!  There is still stuff to be done but please stay tuned for the before & after photos.

I did get a chance to spend some crafting time in there this week.  I'm putting the finishing touches on some layouts I started while at the Expo Crop this past weekend.  Here's a shot of my desk and the Christmas Eve layout I'm working on.

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you what happened during the crop:  So...I have these teal/gray/red totally modern patterned Christmas papers that I purchased a couple of years ago.  Well I was determined to use them with this year's Christmas photos.  As with every crop, I put together "page kits" for my photos.  For this page kit, I really struggled because of the odd colors but did manage to pull some things together (mostly paper).  Hold on...this is the exciting part...when you sign up for the crop you get your choice of a free scrapbooking kit.  One of the choices was patterned paper and all kinds of embellishments for this particular paper line!  WHAT!?!  I practically squealed!  The great thing is the papers in this kit are different from the ones I already own and are complement pages.  So exciting! The pages on the right & top are my original papers and everything on the left were from the crop kit.


Isn't it cute?  I can't wait to put these pages together!

Now, click on over to the Stamping Ground blog to check out work desks from all the world.  Seriously the world!  I love touring all the blogs and seeing all the lovely projects people are working on.  Take time to leave a comment or two - everyone loves to hear from fellow crafters.

Remember to come back for the final unveiling of the new Command Center.  HA HA HA  I'm making it sound like it's incredible...it's still our humble craft room, but we love it!

9 comments:

  1. Well that's fun! Very cute. Love your command center. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great layout in the words & how FUN that you got coordinating products to go with the papers you already owned!!

    WOYWW#44 Melissa Gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that is very neat about the extra pages and such. I do like the colors of them :) tfs! ~Stacy #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's super, getting the extra useful pages! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly dropped lucky; what a coincidence. Can't wait to see the finished command centre. Sarah #29

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing a happy dance for you! How fab that you found the co-ordinating stuff to go with the papers. Woohoo :-D I'm glad you've been having fun with it all!
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can relate to your excitement - the Universe was looking after you! I can see that these will all make wonderful layouts! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #43

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! It's so exciting when you can coordinate something new with something you already had. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that was a good call with the paper choice then.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!