Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WOYWW # 408

Hello my WOYWW peeps!  I missed last week - just being lazy - but was still able to peek into some craft spaces and leave some comments.
So...here's my desk.  Pretty clean I'd say.

I've been making stuff but really, really trying to clean up after I'm done with projects.  Last weekend, I cut a ton of stuff on the Cricut.  I'm creating embellishments for my son's (upcoming) wedding album and know it'll be easier to put together if these type of things are done before starting the layouts.  I'm really looking forward to putting it together.

Some photos of the Cricut cuts:

On Monday, I hung out with my sister and we pulled out the wedding album I made for her.  She had a beach wedding in 2009 - lots of shades of blue.  So pretty!

So, what is WOYWW?  Click on over to STAMPING GROUND and read all about it.  You'll see lots of linkers who are showing off their work desks too.  Take a peek.  It's a lot of fun.  I promise you'll be inspired.

10 comments:

  1. Making albums for special occasions is such a lovely thing to do and they are great fun to look back on aren't they. Well done for getting ahead with your son's, you sound very organised.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lisax #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cuts! have a creative week. Helen ##1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Cricut cuts! And how fun to go through albums and enjoy memories! Thanks for the visit! Hope you have a great week!
    Carol N #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorlene. Love those diecuts. Especially the Music one with the little notes! Have fun using them.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #29

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, when I'm making something I like to do all the die cuts at the beginning so I have everything ready when I need them. Happy woyww and have a great week too, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really smart to have some of your embellishments done upfront :) The team pennants made me smile! Thanks for the earlier visit, ~Stacy #34

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are anything like me, you look at the album you made so long ago and say "Wow! I made that?" LOL! Kudos for getting things ready before you need to make the next one! Your desk looks great, nice and ready for the next project! Thanks for sharing, Lindart, #35

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope all goes well with the wedding and the album. You certainly believe in preparing in advance. Sarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are inspiring me to get my Cricut out again!
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh Dorlene, lots of fabulous Cricut cuts! The album is going to be awesome! You are going to have great fun making it all up.

    Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm glad you like my mini-art pieces! I'm having such fun experimenting with all the different techniques you can do with Infusions. I did some more last night.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!