Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is my parents' wedding anniversary.  They would have been married 55 years!  I decided to have a raffle today for my coworkers.  I bought a Lucky bracelet from Avon and thought it was perfect for this holiday.  I love to hold raffles every now and then with my coworkers.  They are my biggest customers and love my work.

I used the Simply Charmed cartridge to cut this cute leprechaun!  I love how he's doing a little jig!  I cut him at 3".  The tag base was made using some scraps that were laying around on my desk.  While I was organizing/cleaning the Command Center, I found these paper clips I did for a swap years ago.  I almost threw them away but I thought I might use them for this holiday.  And I think it looks super cute on the corner of this tag!



The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB) challenge this week is St. Patrick's Day so I thought I'd join the link!  There's only a few days left of this challenge.  Click on over to join the fun!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute tag for your raffle bracelet! I'm sure your coworkers enjoyed it! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable tag, and what a nice thing to do for your co-workers! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!