Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Creating a Bio

The hard part of being on a Design Team is coming up with a bio.  Here's mine from the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  Click FCCB to read the bio.  And while you're there, check out the current challenge.  If you're looking for reasons to use your Cricut, this is a great place to be inspired.


Click HERE to get to the home page and view the current challenge.  Chirp on!


BTW, love this photo of me.  The cardigan I'm wearing gives me a faux hourglass figure that is so NOT mine...but I'll take it!  The top I'm wearing is one of my designs from VIDA.  Check out my shop at VIDA.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Dorlene on the DT ... I'm glad the Aussie DT I'm on we don't need a bio and the US one you don't have to have a pickie of self. I don't put mine in the web, but think that's my reserve from our reserved environment in Oz.
    Love your cardy too, very nice 😉 ..oh BTW we call cardigans cardys, we abbreviate everything another trait.
    Great card below too. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!