Thursday, March 30, 2017

Two Page Layout - Stick It Down!

I cranked out this multi-photo layout last night.  I used the two page sketch on the Stick It Down challenge site.


Here's the sketch:
And here's my layout:

We took so many photos during my mother-in-law's memorial service.  Unfortunately, this seems to be the only time family and long time friends get together anymore. But so far this year, we had another gathering for my sister-in-law's 60th birthday and then there's Kevin's wedding in July. 

The flower stamp (white flowers) that was used coordinates so perfectly with this paper so I knew I had to use it.  I added blue gems on the flower centers and throughout the layout.  The paper I used is from a pad that was gifted to me for Mother's Day last year.  I believe it's from Walmart.

I stumbled across the Stick It Down challenge site and I really like it.  They feature three different sketches/challenges per month - one page sketch, two page sketch and a card sketch.  Click on over to check them out.  Stick It Down

5 comments:

  1. Lovely 2-pager. Love your backgorund. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely double layout there, its great to get all those photos on one layout isn't it. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Your work with the stamp really added the right touch to the patterns of your papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down. Hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and love your approach to the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. That stamp is absolutely perfect. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!